- Plan B: The deadline to submit eligible Plan B expenses from last fiscal year (September 2014 to August 2015) is Monday, February 29, 2016. In addition, this date is the last day that Plan B can reimburse the pre-tax premium payments for a group medical plan (see this letter for more information). Premiums that are paid on a post-tax basis through a payroll deduction or through direct payment for a group plan continue to be reimbursable.
- Open Enrollment: Open Enrollment for the AGMA Health Fund runs from November 1, 2015 to December 2, 2015. If you are eligible for Plan A coverage and want to make changes to your health coverage (effective January 1, 2016), this is the opportunity to do so. Please see the memo that was mailed to eligible members or call the Fund Office at (212) 765-3664 to have your questions answered.
- All AGMA Retirement Plan participants were sent the following required notice regarding a filing with the IRS.
- Plan B members: There were significant changes to Plan B due to the Affordable Care Act, effective September 1, 2014. This letter was emailed and mailed to the address we had on file explaining these changes. Click here
- Plan B Members: Since September 1, 2014, the change in reimbursement rules may have resulted in your recent claim being rejected by ASO. If you received a rejection with the message:
and if your plan is a group plan, you can provide ASO with a copy of your health plan enrollment card online by using the ‘Send Documentation to ASO’ link on your claim at www.asonet.com. Please call ASO (866-263-1185) or the Fund Office for help in having your claim reprocessed.
REM: IB- EFFECTIVE 9/1/14 PREMIUMS AND COST SHARING FOR INDIVIDUAL PLANS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
- Vision Benefits: Plan A eligible members can now sign up for vision benefits on a self-pay basis. Please see the information that was included in the open enrollment letter and the list of benefits covered under this plan. If interested, please call the Fund Office for rate information.
- Plan A members can download a copy of the current Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) by clicking here.
- Health Fund Summary Annual Report
- Retirement Plan Summary Annual Report
- Women's Health & Cancer Act Notice
- Plan B Summary Plan Description - Click here
- Plan B members have two opportunities to buy into Plan A coverage after June and December of each year; please see this letter for additional information.
This Web site is intended as an informational source for members of the American Guild of Musical Artists who are participants in the AGMA Retirement Plan and/or the AGMA Health Fund. Eligibility for the AGMA Retirement Plan and AGMA Health Fund is based on the Collective Bargaining Agreements of individual Companies. The AGMA Health Fund does not offer health insurance directly to members. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Fund Office.
The AGMA Health & Retirement Plans (the "Plans") are separate legal entities from the Union. The Plans are administered by a Board of Trustees made up of an equal number of Union and Employer representatives. While acting as Trustees, these Union and Employer representatives are not agents of the Union or the Employer; as Trustees they are legally obligated to administer the Plans in accordance with the governing documents and to act for the exclusive benefit of the Participants.
Click here for HIPAA Privacy Notice.
Click here to download a form to provide your consent to have certain notices emailed instead of being sent by regular mail. Sign and return this form to our office.